|LIVE bidding |
Our Live Auctions will be conducted on the auction portal of our partner Invaluable. The admission of bidders, the auction itself, billing, shipment and responding to any of your questions will be done by us.
Internet connection, browser FIREFOX or GOOGLE CHROME (the Internet Explorer is not recommended).
Create an Invaluable user account once
for our live auctions:
Before you take part for live bidding you need to create a user account once, in good time before our auction.
- Click on the button with the globe „Live Online Bidding“
- If necessary, above on the right side of the website you can select the language English, French or German.
- Click on „Log In“.
- Please fill in the form on the right-hand side „Create An Account“. Make a note of your password at this point. Click on the button „Save & Continue“. Fill in the remaining data and click on the button „Register to bid“.
- Shortly afterwards you receive an email with your approval-to-bid-confirmation.
Live bidding during or right before our autions
- Click on the button with the globe „Live Online Bidding“.
- If necessary, above on the right-hand side of the website you can select the language English, French or German.
- Click on "Log In".
- In the left-hand side column "Sign In" please fill in your email and your password (according to the information of your registration) and click on on the button "Log In"
- You have now opened the bidder console. You see an information box where you can follow the progress of the auction. Wait until the lot is called up on which you want to bid (information: "open for bidding").
- You now only need to press the button "Bid Now". Your click means a binding bid. The information box shows if you are the successful bidder on this lot or if you maybe need to increase your bid by another click because of another higher bid.
- Bid this way on further lots where applicable.
- Click on "Log Out", when you want to leave the auction.
If you bid live, a live fee of 5% will be charged in addition to the commission fee of at present 21%. VAT (at present 19%) is payable on the commission fee, the live fee and any delivery costs incurred.
|October, 8 2022:|
122. Auction Freunde Historischer Wertpapiere
|November, 3 2022:|
40. Live Auction of Deutsche Wertpapierauktionen GmbH
|January, 12 2023:|
41. Live Auction of Deutsche Wertpapierauktionen GmbH
|March, 4 2023:|
123. Auction Freunde Historischer Wertpapiere
|April, 6 2023:|
42. Live Auction of Deutsche Wertpapierauktionen GmbH
|October, 4 2022:|
122. FHW-Auction on Oct. 8th, 2022 in Wolfenbüttel // Only 4 days left for online bidding!
|August, 31 2022:|
122. FHW-Auction on October 8, 2022 now online // Born in the presence of King Frederic the Great: Issued 1752, the oldest ever German share certificate!
|February, 28 2022:|
Results of 121. FHW-Auction now online!
|February, 22 2022:|
121. FHW-Auction on Feb. 26th, 2022 in Wolfenbüttel, Germany // Only 4 days left for online bidding!
|January, 14 2022:|
121. FHW-Auction on February 26, 2022 in Germany // Catalog with 1,910 fantastic items online!